Our Quality System
At Medu-Scientific, quality is an obligation. MSL facility is certified to meet international quality standards in North America, Europe, Japan and China. We are FDA & CFDA registered, ISO 13485 / 9001 certified. Our facility is certified to manufacture CE, GS, FCC, UL, ETL and PSE electrical products. Our manufacturing processes will meet the European RoHS, WEEE and REACH requirements.
Medu-Scientific Quality Statement:
- ➢ Providing products that are safe and effective, and meet or even exceed our customers' expectations and regulatory requirements.
- ➢ Upholding the integrity of our people, products, and processes.
- ➢ Maintaining full conformance to our quality system and applicable regulatory requirements.
- ➢ Driving continuous improvement through technological and operational excellence
We also employ a series of modern risk management techniques that include: failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA), control plan, and statistical process control (SPC). At Medu-Scientific, we are constantly on the look-out for ways to minimize defect rates and maximize the return of your projects with us.
A representative list of our testing equipments includes:
- Tensile Test, Pull Test, and Leakage Test
- Digital Light Level Meter
- Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Automatic Optical Inspection
- Frequency Spectrum Analyzer, Faraday Cage,
- Drop Test Platform
- Transportation Simulation
- Aging Test, Temperature-Cycle Test Oven
- Class 100 Clean Bench for Microbiology and Bioburden Test